Guests dining at The Bistro & Wine Bar at Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills can now enjoy a new array of seasonal flavors for lunch and dinner. Crafted by Chef Jeremy Martin, the new menus highlight the locally-sourced ingredients available during this transition from summer to fall, and stimulate the palate with savory, seasonal tastes.
New dinner entrée selections include the following:
- Filet Au Poivre with mashed potatoes, haricots verts, and a cognac-green peppercorn sauce;
- Potato-crusted Salmon with sautéed greens and lemon beurre blanc (check out the mouthwatering photo below);
- Roasted Half Chicken with summer succotash and parmesan risotto;
- A brined, double cut Pork Chop with Dijon-chive späetzle, haricots verts, and green apple; and
- Seared Scallops Grenobloise with cranberry beans, creamed corn, and crispy shallots
Chef Martin’s new dishes are inspired by the late-summer bounty from local farmers and fishermen, and every dish is prepared with a twist, while keeping in mind our Mirbeau philosophy of ‘Life. Classically Balanced.’
Hungry yet? The Bistro is open for dinner tonight until 10PM. Call 508-208-2393 for reservations, and view the full menu here.