As the dog days of August settle in and the end of the season approaches, New Englanders hustle to take advantage of the last few weeks of these coveted warm summer days.
Before the school buses start making their rounds and the leaves begin to change, make the most of these last few weeks of summer at Mirbeau. Here are five ways to enjoy the outdoors at our luxurious 50-room hotel:
- Savor the flavors at The Garden Bar. This seasonal dining experience is full of fresh flavors and fragrances; from the wood-fired pizzas cooked right before your eyes, to the locally-sourced oysters in our raw bar, to the vibrant florals in the surrounding Monet-inspired gardens. The cold plates, pizzas, and fabulous cocktails and wine list at The Garden Bar will have you wishing it could be open all year long. Plus, stop by on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening for live music by local favorite Rick Pantano.
- Chill out at the Aqua Terrace. Book yourself a spa treatment (or two!) at Spa Mirbeau and make some time to sit at our outdoor Aqua Terrace. Relax on a lounge chair with a book, or sip on a glass of sparkling wine as you enjoy the bubbly whirlpool. It’s the perfect place to enjoy some sun… and we recommend a Renew and Restore Facial after all that Vitamin D!
- Treat yourself on The Bistro & Wine Bar patio. This outdoor patio is situated right on our Koi ponds and offers gorgeous views of our Monet gardens. The food, though, is what will have you truly taking a bite out of summer. Our New England-inspired menu is full of locally-sourced and seasonal foods, like our mussel flights and our tuna nachos. Pair it one of our carefully curated wines from highly-respected vineyards around the world, and top off your al fresco experience with the freshest dessert around, made right here in our on-property pastry kitchen.
- Enjoy a room with a view. Make it a summer getaway! Book an overnight stay in our luxurious accommodations and relax under the stars either on your balcony or patio, or in the middle of our Monet gardens at the firepit in a comfortable Adirondack chair. Either way, you’ll love the incredible stargazing and relaxing soundtrack of our water features and the night owls.
- Take advantage of the surroundings. We’re lucky to be a part of the award-winning Pinehills community, which is full of summer fun! Walk over to the Pinehills Golf Club and play a round on the Rees Jones course, or take a hike on one of the seemingly endless miles of trails around this gorgeous wooded area. You can even pack a lunch and ride one of our Mirbeau bicycles to our favorite picnic spot, and stop in the Village Green to breeze through the shops on your way back.
Summer’s not over yet! Make the most of the waning summer days and enjoy a day, an evening, or an overnight at Mirbeau.